One of the founding products, Virtual Serial Port Driver is going strong!
Our team is constantly working on new ideas to keep VSPD on the top of virtual serial port market. This version brings full support for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016. More than that, the software is digitally signed with WHQL for enhanced performance and stability.
If you are looking into Virtual Serial Port Driver for the first time, this is the software that creates virtual serial port pairs connected with a null-modem cable. If you need to test or debug various applications or serial port device emulators (fax, GPS, etc.) then VSPD is your perfect solution. Read how others use our product.
Here is what’s new in Virtual Serial Port Driver 9:
- full Windows 10 support;
- Windows Server 2016 support;
- new software protection system;
- better compatibility with high-resolution monitors;
- more details on each virtual serial port in the device manager;
- drivers are digitally signed with WHQL;
- better handling of timeouts during the read operation.
How to upgrade
If you own a previous version of Virtual Serial Port Driver you can upgrade with 50% discount – request it. If you purchased previous version within the grace period or own Lifetime Upgrades, you can upgrade for free.
Thank you andwhat you think of the new version!