Serial to Ethernet Connector just upgraded to version 7.0! We’ve put a lot of effort and creativity in this new release to present you with the best results. Newly polished and improved Serial to Ethernet Connector allows sharing and accessing COM ports over the network with ease. No matter how far from you a shared COM port device is, even if across the ocean, you can use it as if it is directly attached to your computer.
The most notable change in Serial to Ethernet Connector is its interface. The new look makes the app even more comprehensive and friendly to its users. Modern light design and visually comprehensive processes are the main attractions of the new version.
Additionally to visual upgrades, Serial to Ethernet Connector 7.0 has new features and functional improvements to offer.
Among the newly added features are:
- The ability to export/import the connections configuration (from the GUI as well as from the command line).
- The ability to set the size of the buffer or disable buffering altogether.
- Improved performance when creating multiple virtual COM ports at a time.
- Improved conditional data sending (you can now specify multiple conditions, it accepts characters with ASCII codes above 127).
- the virtual COM port can be deleted even when opened while removing a connection.
And that’s not all! The full list of all newly added features can be found.
How to upgrade?
If you are a registered user of Serial to Ethernet Connector, you can upgrade with 50% discount. You can request your discount here.
If you have purchased Serial to Ethernet Connector within the Grace period (i.e. April 25, 2016 – May 24, 2016) or have Lifetime Upgrades Guarantee, you are getting Serial to Ethernet Connector 7.0 for free (just contact our Support Team and request the upgrade).
Feel free toif you’ve got any questions.